I’m brainstorming to find a catch-phrase to capture the essence of The Salvation of Mary Lola Barnes, my next book. Here are the ones I’ve written so far.
- She’d sacrificed everything for her family, including her identity
- She didn’t recognise the person in the mirror
- Who she was had disappeared with the years
- The stranger in the mirror begged for more from life
- She equally had it all and nothing after decades of marriage
- Sometimes we tell ourselves the biggest lies
- She reserved the most convenient lies for herself
More on The Salvation of Mary Lola Barnes soon.